Thursday, April 10, 2008

Scare off the guy who calls you at 1 in the morning!

I am feeling light in my head, the time to work alone with the only smoke of the day. Guess what, I am contemplating! So girls, you wanna learn how to scare off the guy who calls you at 1 in the morning? Here is what works on me.


If your single, or have the freedom and enjoying it, this will work to find out, (a) a guy who calls for sex, (b) a guy who is a good friend (c) a guy good for a relationship.

 

First of all someone who call late night have an intension, any of the above! So be patient and friendly! It is the best opportunity to dumb all your garbage on a stranger free of charge. Start talking about all the sob things that happened to you lately. Those emotional stories that have been troubling you to stay up on the bed. No need to mention any names, just talk about the experiences. "You know, this guy I have met, we had the best sex in my life and it turned out that he was married! What shall I do?" And keep going, on and on. If he is in for sex, after a couple of minutes it will scare him off. If he keeps on listening for days, he is a good place to dumb all garbage in your life. However, if you want to sustain it, never get physical. On the other hand, if he starts sharing his emotions in return, you have got some relationship possibilities. That is if you want to.

 

For those of you who are married and in a stable relationship, just communicate so! It is better to turn off your phone and sleep early and never try this unless you want to complicate things. Most guys will never understand, unless he is me!

 

Come on, have a sense of humor!


As for me, I have no time for sob stories and I have little tolerance for drama. When I am dating, let me rephrase, when I am having fun, I want it to be fun. Apart, I have a blog!

4 comments:

preciousme said...

I sure don't want to scare you off!! :)

Kaainaath said...

my precious pie, don't let the whole world know about how you feel towards me... It's not classy!

leen said...

yeah listen to him all :P !! the wise guy!!!! grrrrrr

Kaainaath said...

leen, you wanna pick a fight? choose your pillow wisely!