Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am gonna spoil myself shamelessly!

I have been trying to catch my self motivation powers for some time, but all I manage to catch is my naps at odd hours. I guess my sweet motivation is hiding at the very top floor of a very expensive condo, it's going to be a hard ride casing it up the stairs but its always worth it!

They say be careful of what you wish for, for wishes may come true. Well, the trouble with my wishes is, I am not sure if it is what I really want or if I am ready for it! Looking at the past all I wished did came true but very few made me happy!!! I guess there is no choice but to give it a try and spoil myself shamelessly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....Well, the trouble with my wishes is, I am not sure if it is what I really want or if I am ready for it! Looking at the past all my wished do came true but very few made me happy!!!.......

The exact same thing is happening to me as well. You are right. There is nothing we can do except trying, expecting and hoping. Btw, goodluck with chasing ur motivation :P

Kaainaath said...

You're right about this, but who cares... It's a question about
how life is! The man who has got everything he wants, is a sad man! C'est la vie!
And thanks!