Friday, April 25, 2008

"I am fucking President's daughter!"

Hi there, people who read my blog, it's me again! I have nothing to write about today but I do am thinking of you, right now! So anyway I will write something for you! Now don't you ever take it bad!

Do you remember the time when you heard the death of princess Diana? We were so caught in the news that we lost our daily routines! What was it that caught our interest? We just could not believe it and came with a load of questions! How? When? Where?

We are a bunch of curious creators, aren't we? To me that incident proved a lot more, that some people are born to excel and some to be normal. So those who are normal likes to talk about the life of those who excel! It is like people who don't have a life, talk about other people's life! Am I making sense here?

It is like how you will feel in a moment, how you will want to know more, get interested in me and the details when I say "I am fucking president's daughter!"

Feel it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In your previous post you said to grysko that your mom said "if you have nothing nice to say, keep quiet".Looking at the title of this post, im left to wonder!

Kaainaath said...

Before I am bound to give an answer to you I have to say, "Hey, give me your name?"

The fact is your AFRAID.

Your afraid that you might say the wrong thing, or
that I might bust your balls (literally) or that I might offend you... or whatever...

In other words, you have some kind of SERIOUS insecurity issue and fear, but even WORSE, you don't even feel it... or accept it!

You should feel like a dork, for you did not understand my post! If I am to make anything more clear to you here, I am afraid you will sound like a loser who don't even deserve an answer...

I will go no further and keep quite!

Iya said...

thats an outright lie! your NOT fucking the president's daughter. I'M fucking the presidents daughter!

unless...

she's fucking around with the both of us... you think thats possible?

oh, and i felt it all right... she's a wild cat in bed.

Kaainaath said...

sure, she is wild in bed!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, um, learn how to 'speek' English before you go on with your rants, otherwise you just look plain stupid man.
It is YOU'RE not YOUR.
As in: YOUR retarded. See what I did there?
And anonymous has a point there, don't contradict yourself and be a smartass about it.
Irony, 5 letters 3 syllables.

Kaainaath said...

thanks dude!
as for the contradict! go to hell... this is my blog!