Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love my work more than my girls!

As far as I can remember, I am workaholic! People who know me, know this. The pleasure that I drive after the successful completion of a project is beyond expression. After a little celebration and a little self reward, it is time for another! One project after another is like a never ending source of pleasure upon pleasure.

Nothing in this life has top the list. This does not leave much time for loved ones. But just because I have no time for them, it does not mean I do not care. I have feelings and I do care. However I love my work more than my girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're pathetic!

Anonymous said...

ur not only the one...and many fail to understand the uniqueness of our kind.
@anonymous: YOU ARE MORE PATHETIC THAN YOU THINK.WANNA HAVE A BET?

Kaainaath said...

Mode, thanks for your testimonial, I will lock this in my cabinet!

Anonymous, if you can't believe of its possibility, you just don't have a clue of the principles of pleasure! It requires a lot of effort, the 'DOING' and a lot of imagination, the 'I CAN'!

Believe me, I have been doing this since 1993 may be even before that! And after 15 years of endless pleasure, this has reached a level of self-actualization with durable fulfillments. More like a mind blowing orgasm where I can keep the O going as long as I want!

My advice, find your passion in your life!

leen said...

i'm the same ....though a woman

Kaainaath said...

leen, so you love your girls too! be a little discreet dear!