Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Changing the light bulb on your own is better!

I remember the time when I paid to do my laundry and to clean up my apartment! Not because I can't, just to have a hang of it as I thought I had no time for it. First thing I told her was, "do it only if you enjoy doing it!" Every now and then she used to ask me, "is my work to your satisfaction". In fact she did a good job, perhaps because she enjoyed it. However, after couple of months she got a bit sloppy and that was the end of story.

I don't want to get to the bottom of why things turned out that way. Now I believe, when living alone finding time to do your own clean up and laundry is much better! For paying someone to change a light bulb is a big deal. I rather find time to change the light bulb on my own!

No comments: