Friday, April 11, 2008

The idea of dating sucks!

I have come to accept the fact that the idea of dating sucks! Well, truth be told in a dating environment we try to impress the other into fall. It is only one picture, with a lot of hidden baggage. The prince charming dinner nights and Cinderella is a delusion. Simple brain washing.

I rather prefer to meet someone somewhere at work or a meeting or on the road or out when having fun. If anything is to happen, let it happen...

In order to live happily together we have to come to love the imperfections in our partners, for no one is perfect...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fall? to fall? which rock did you crawl out of? people don't try to make other people "fall" anymore.... it's more like..drop their pants. I've been reading your blog for the past few days. Your depth of perception leaves something to be desired.

Kaainaath said...

Your words brought tears to my eyes! So I am a bit old fashioned, but one thing I can assure you, I am loose in my reality!

Don't confuse love and lust, they are two different entities for two different purposes. One is physical the other is emotional with sex as the outcome.

You sound hurt and now live your life with a set of rules! I sure do hope it includes wearing pants!

Just stop playing and start living...

leen said...

liar liar pants on fire!!!!

Kaainaath said...

come dear, you know i don't lie, i only fib! as for the fire, it's nothing new, it happens a lot when i am around!