Thursday, April 17, 2008

I hate politics for I prefer singleton!

Politics is everywhere, at home, office, government, at macro level within countries! So what is this politics? Most will define it as an art or science of governing! In a bunch of people, there is always a need to govern! Why? Because it causes conflicts of interest! My needs and wants overlaps with your needs and wants!

The question is, what is really winning? Is it getting what you want and need? If that is the case then in politics you have no people but only interests! It depends on what interest you and others and the energy to sustain it. Second politics have no emotions, only ideas! If you can sell your ideas and if people are willing to buy it, you can go a long way.

As for me, I hate politics and I prefer singleton, from where I can watch the game!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like you are too young to understand the meaning of politics. by hating or disassociating with politics you are also taking a political stance. a very bad sort of thinking. sorry. hope your thinking will improve.

Lubaanath Ali

Kaainaath said...

Your words are harsh and brutal to my ears for you make me look stupid. So listen my dear, the so call politics have made us all laugh at each other and cause distrust among each other. However, to have gained the courage to associate myself with the ordinary men, the pleasure of simplehood even for little moments, have made me find an affectionate heart, the only thing worth having when anyone leaves this earth for good. For life is only a lobby to death's vestibule!

Politics is about everybody and everybody have value for nobody! So when it comes to the wants of everybody it's the wants of nobody! For everybody serves nobody! So when you server for everybody you server for nobody! A world without pity and respect or heart and head! It explain how easily everybody can forget your services rendered yesterday!

My taste is in the love of study, for the finer things in life, may it be art or science! For knowledge and memories are the only two things with which I shall depart! With these my world is a mystery and I treat it like one. So I am indifferent to politics but not alien.

I as a simple man, who shall like a little island-house, a little villa near the beach or perhaps a river, with no free stones that anyone can pick. For I intend to smile, a wholehearted smile, on my death-bed and say to all around me "I leave you in peace".

For I know all I want from my life and I am happy! So shut your eyes, swallow it and disappear!