Monday, April 14, 2008

I did not mean to hurt you!

It is said honesty is the best policy! At the same light, we all want to know the truth so badly. Is telling the truth the right thing to do? In all occasions? Well, I have learn my lessons! Some things in life are better off not knowing! As long as we are happy, what does the truth matter? Let the bygones be bygones!

In such cases, it is always better to stay silent! What I don't say can never be a lie! Well, I tried to use the mute button as much as I can, but I just could not shut up at times and end up with those hurtful words! What is said is said, I can never take them back! But I guess I can apologize.

So if I have ever hurt anyone anywhere in this world, I apologize, it wasn't my intension!

2 comments:

leen said...

would someone somewhere read that ?? oops a stupid question i think

Kaainaath said...

your leaning, madam!