Sunday, April 5, 2009

After motherhood the man become unloved

Why is a beautiful and high self-esteemed lady interested to take the risk of falling in love? Yes, it is a risk, falling in love is the single highest risk that a lady will take in her entire life! So why do it? Well, the real pleasure is in letting go, giving herself completely, in body and mind, to such a risk! A fantasized pleasure by making a choice, a gamble, that just might turn out to be the right one, against all odds and choices! Of course success depends on her skillfulness to teach the man to love!
Hence, this love will die after marriage! Why? Well, after taking the journey from a virgin to a mother, literally, the pleasure of living such risks are far too dangerous. So love has to turn to affection for survival and after motherhood the man become unloved. :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm,becoming a mother has nothing to do with the love for her partner. A women holds so much love in her it never drains. Motherhood, wife, daughter and even a friend, these three personalities dont mix. each personality has its own kind of love. if men dosent understand these thats their loss.
Nobody can hide from love. Cupid would definitely find you. the time has not come yet for you may be. But dont get too over confident. somewhere, somehow, someone is there for you.. no offense;-)

Unknown said...

A perfect woman knows how to balance her love between motherhood and her MAN. obviously you haven't met one yet. and even if you have, you must have run away like a coward the moment you realized you might fall in love with her. Pity, guys like you don't realize what you're missing.

Kaainaath said...

Ano, don't confuse love and affection, as they are pleasures of two different radiance! I will have to write a post to explain the difference! (look for it, will do it when I am free) pooh!

You say I am hiding, no, no, this is not about me! I just stated a fact of life...

As for a partner, I am not a loner, a partner do increase my self-esteem and I am mature enough to handle one. There are enough girls out there who would love to be with me, but what is more important than anything, even a partner, is being happy! Right now, I am happy being me and for you my life might seem as not going too well, but I believe all that happens in this world only happens for the best.

Truth is, when love goes wrong, nothing goes right!

I will say I have seen the writings on the wall and I know what I am looking for...

Liz,
Well, well, a 'perfect woman', this says it all... You know it and I know it, that this is just an idle concept!

Anyways, Liz is a name of a girl who came close to being perfect, fairly close and someone I loved dearly! A girl who taught me a lot about love and deserve a lot of thanks and praise... Too bad she came at the wrong timing... I wish her all the best, she deserves it... :)

As for me, it is not that I am missing anything from life, it is like this. Does the darkness of a dark room inspire peace and rest or fear and disorientation? These are central issues to an identity and the perception is subjective. ;)