Thursday, April 9, 2009

She unleashed into me...

This morning once again she came to my arms and I lugged her to me, and suddenly she was so tiny in my arms. It vanished, the resistant vanished, and she began to dissolve in a brilliant peace. As she dissolved, small and marvelously in my arms, she became extremely pleasing to me. All my blood vessels rushed me into stiffness. Yet, with a soft longing for her. For her quietness, for the penetrating splendor in my arms. Passing in to my blood and gently with a touch, with pure tender desire, softly I caress the slippery slope of her body up towards my lips. Coming closer and closer to the very end of her, and she wanted me like a blaze of desire, yet gentle, and she swept herself in the desire, she release herself, her breath raised against her will, with a silent marvelous force of insertion, and she freed herself to me. She surrendered, a moan fancying death, and she was all sweeping to me. If I left her now it would be mean. She was all gaping to me, and so desirable.

She made another longing moan, a strange and exciting. As it might come with a wipe on a delicately opened body, and that would be fatal. She grasped in a sudden agony of fear, but it came with a mysterious relaxed hope of wanting, a wicked hope of pleasing, and a slow unusual rawness, such as that marked by the sacrifice of a soul.

And her fear haunted her heart, her heart risked to let go for wanting, she freed everything, she risked to set free everything! With an unspoken yearning, my morning coffee, she unleashed into me...

2 comments:

andhu said...

honestly i thought you were talking about a cat, cool post

Kaainaath said...

thanks...