Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Question is, should I stop seeing her?

Restraining myself is always the hardest of all, as I do not believe in it. However, I can and I do exercise good judgment! Even in the matters of the heart! My heart always rules over my fears! Said all this, one of the girls I am dating is somewhere between what I fear she is and what I am sure she is!
In short, she was not what I had imagined, but she was there, ready, willing and fit for love. Am I to forget the sketch in my head and enjoy? You know what they say, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!
In any case what should a man do, in front of a subject of indulgence and when the hormones are well tuned? Go for an all night long?
Nevertheless, I don't want to hate myself in the morning? Truth is, one more step and I am there! Question is, should I stop seeing her?

4 comments:

preciousme said...

trust your judgment and follow your heart... let your own words be your guide "life is simple...make a choice and live it..."
take care

Kaainaath said...

itz a rhetorical question, my friend! stop acting like my mum!

preciousme said...

gotcha again didnt I!? you are just too easy!!! kekeek

Kaainaath said...

ok! tc!