Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where to find an interesting single?

I don't want to be seen as arrogant, not even when I am confident and full of myself... For I never enjoy feeling smug! So I guess I am in need to vent this excess energy, before I get angry with anymore people who are having the same crazy days as me! A time to take my jogging and swimming sessions more seriously! Or should I invest in love? Surely cards, flowers and gifts have helped in expressing my affection, but this extra energy I am feeling needs someone real, a physical presence really soon, perhaps a private session with my new SLR! So I am here thinking, is this the time for the same friends or the old friends or some new friends? So todays question is, where to find an interesting single?

3 comments:

preciousme said...

maybe a wild night with a wildcat wud do u gud... ;) hehehe!!!

Kaainaath said...

wild huh! a tamed wild cat is more like a pet!

preciousme said...

depends... ;)