Monday, November 24, 2008

God, why did you create so many freaks?

What has this world come to? Am I the only sane single guy living? Yes, I may be alone but I am not lonely! To most it is the same but to me, there is a huge difference! The way to have such peace is to just let go of all despair. Just blow away the nostalgia! I have made peace with all my losses in life! Do whatever you have to do, even mourn if you have to but move forward! I free myself from the rut of regret! I have no fear of tomorrow! The only way, for life is not worth living without, forgiveness, pleasure, beauty, and faith! So today, I forgive everyone who ask for it... Yes, your forgiven!
Today I have nothing to ask from my Creator. Just one question, "God, why did you create so many freaks?"

3 comments:

[ dhondhooni ] said...

i ask God the same question too.. but i have a feeling that your definition of "freaks" will differ from mine.

preciousme said...

ah finally someone speaks my language... "ALONE does not spell LONELY!!!" ...hats off to you!!!

Kaainaath said...

dhon: i understand...
prec: hmm...?