Sunday, November 2, 2008

Don't blame, just take my words for the pain...

Why do we have to fall in love? How many times do I have to tell, don't love me and just be my friend! More than that, stop acting like another victim... Didn't I tell you, never to expect anything from someone like me? If I remember correctly, I never lie, so what more can a man possibly be? Maybe I failed to mention, love always end up in affliction and life is too short for such sufferings... This has being an edifice since I can remember, since man stepped on this earth... So that is how things gonna end... Remember, I don't have any love inside me and not even an ounce of good in me... So I easily walk away... Just get me... Don't blame, just take my words for the pain...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DO you know what your problem is. You always end up with the wrong type of girls. You dont need a lover. no offense its my opinion. you need a friend whom you could share all the inner feelings without getting involved in any kind of romance or sex. sex isnt everything. the bond of affection counts.