Thursday, October 16, 2008

A faimini definitely worth many encounters!

Like a planetary revolution, without a miss I do get sick every other year. A fever that lasts for three to four days with one day confined to bed. I have come to take it for granted, something as normal as the rising and setting of the sun.

So I was sick, like I was suppose to be, shivering with fever. A few days of solitary never hurt anything. Not until I received a call, let us call her "Faimini".
Me: "Haa iii!" I answered the phone with a weak Japanese accent and in between pauses.
faimini: "I have been calling you, where are you?" No interest or note to how I sounded.

Me: "I am sick, in bed, apartment!" Explained so I can go back to my rest.
faimini: "I need to see you, right now, where do you live?" As she knows that I move my apartment every other year or so and we haven't seen for ages. I was alone and sick so a little company sounded nice. I verbally directed her the location with a mosque as a landmark and I added "If you are coming, bring me something to eat, I am hungry!"
faimini: "Ok! What do you want?"
Me: "I don't know, a pizza!" I wasn't in a state to think or feel or taste.
faimini: "I am on my way!"

I lost track of time until she called me again "I am in front of the mosque, can't find your place, help!" she did sounded like a lost snail. How can such a simple route be such a huge labyrinth? Anyways I visualized and spoke in a subtle voice, "OK! Facing the mosque main entrance take two left turns, in the corner you will find an orange eight story building, I am in the sixth floor. Take the lift and the right door!" The phone went dead after a hasty OK.

Her arrival was signified with another call "I think I am in front of your door!" I lifted myself with great effort, clothed myself with a shirt and like a mummy slowly walked to the door. As I opened the door like the wind she was in! I took her multi-colored kitten heeled sandal and placed them next to my casual wear teva sport sandal. Locked the door and faced her, "Whaaaatzup?" She smiled and lifted a package. It was rather huge but not a pizza. "So, you got anything to drink?" I pointed at the kitchen and told her "Fridge" She found her way to the kitchen I went back to my room. After so much work, it felt good to be back in bed. I was alive, for I felt the pain in each and every muscle as I slowly lay down. I closed my eyes, and went back to my rest.

"I got you a submarine, I had a bad experience with a pizza when I was sick. This is much better." I opened my eyes to see her sitting next to me on my bed with four part sliced submarine on a dish and a glass of apple juice. I slowly closed and opened my eyes and caught her eyes, it was a sincere look. "I hate to see you weak!" I wanted to correct her, I was not weak I was sick but my mouth was glued with a Jadi like force. Is she nuts, shouldn’t I be weak, I was sick on my bed? I gathered some strength and sat on the bed, took the dish and started eating. I dragged each bit and screwed it to little pieces with pain, as if all my senses were amplified by tenfold. After every other bite I took a sip of the apple juice. After eating I gave her the dish and went back to my rest.

"You don't mind if I crash tonight?" I opened my eyes and gave an approving nod. I was not in the mood to mind even if she brought down the house. I was not living for it. "Come on, you look pathetic, let me help you". She climbed over me, I felt her weight as if it was engulfing me into the bed. Was that how she planned to help me? I wanted to say get off! But instead I tightly closed my eyes and grinned my teeth to absorb the pain. She lightly kissed me. My spider senses woke up, opened my eyes and I show her on top of me with a smirk. The room was dim so her figure lack details. I was afraid to close my eyes, I was afraid of the figure right in front of me. As her face approached me, I opened my mouth to say no, she placed one finger on my lips and whispered "shhh". I had to obeyed for I was weak and she was on top of me. She kissed me again, but all I felt was warm air from my mouth and nose. One part of me wanted to say no the other loved it. One part was wrong, which I don’t know. I took her shoulder with great effort and I pulled her up. "Hey, I love her" she smiled and said "Then let this be warm-up!"

She overpowered me and placed my hands over my head on the pillow. She was right, I was pathetic. She kissed me and this time I closed my eyes and gave in, for I liked it and I thought I needed it. She broke the kiss in mid high and said "Don't worry this will make you feel better." I kept my eyes closed and I felt a twinge as she let go of my hands.

One second she was on me the other she was out, I had no idea what she was doing, for I did not care. Then suddenly I felt a huge pull when she tore opened my shirt. I wanted to cry with pain but there was no voice. I felt her touch on my chest heavy and sentient. She instructed to "Relax". How can I relax? Don't she know I was in deep pain? Only if I can tell her, but how? So I endured it. It was a brutal torture, a punishment. What have I done to deserve such a harassment?

After several minutes of her bodywork knead therapy, the pain started oozing. Was I getting used to it or was I getting better? Then it hit me, I felt half of my strength back. With this new found energy I opened my eyes and for the first time I show her hair. It was black, long, rather silky, loosely hung over her chest, covering her ears, cheek, neck and shoulder bone. She had undone herself to her jeans. Her face had a rather long forehead and I always adored her small pointed nose and full lips.

I couldn’t help but stare! When we caught our eyes she slowly laid on me for a hug. Maybe she was shy or maybe she needed some affection, I was too confused to know. I hugged back tightly and like an ease of urine buildup I felt a bitter coziness. We stayed motionless for a hour or so, as I was drifting to a mild sleep until her phone rang! She looked at it and turned it off. Then kissed me and it all started again. This time I relished it as a bliss and I clearly communicated it. Than she slowly took her hands below my danger zone to unbutton my short, I stopped her. I looked at her eyes and wiggled my head. I pulled her back, hugged her and whispered "No!"

With the new found energy, I slowly guided her to a side of the bed. "So u want to crash in?" I continued while getting up. I handed over a t-shirt and a short from my wardrobe and told her "You better get comfy" with a wink. She got up and went to bathroom to change. Sure, half of me was back, enough to feel mind-blowing. What did she just do? Whatever! Thanks to her, there was no fever, no shivering and she restored my might and vigor.

I felt like watching a movie, after consulting my inner feelings I settled down to, 'Under the Tuscan Sun'. I have watched this zillion times and never seems to get bored of it. Few movies match as the experiences of an American lady who moved to Italy, Tuscany and bought a farmhouse in an attempt to restore it. Nothing fancy about the plot but watching this movie, I become invigorated with desire to run away to Tuscany. Maybe it is only me, I don't know! A perfect movie to make me at ease, a story of connecting with people, the small towns, the robust food and the small joys of natural beauty of day-to-day life. Without kidding, this definitely is a movie for the matured.

I was swapped into the movie when she came from behind and passionately clinched. I took her hand turned her around from a sideway and made her sit in front of me. "You must watch this, you will love it." I hugged her from behind and briefed the movie plot. I was right, she loved it.

She smelled so good, I was forced to look at her exposed long and fair neck. I have an obsession to smell, those silky smooth skin tempted me so much that against all resistant, objections and protest I did it. I smelled her neck and lightly kissed them. However, now she was too caught up in the movie. I had to respect.

I told her "This is my favorite line". Frances explaining her situation to Martini says "Surprising thing about divorce is that it does not kill you. It should. When someone who promises to cherish you till death do us apart and then says I never loved you. It should kill you instantly! " In response Martini says "L'amore e cieco." (Love is blind). She turned around and kissed me so hard that I fell back to the bed. All I can say is starting from there the scent and the sweat really made it a wild night. All praises goes to how well nature had created her.

It was a rough night, I woke up first and hit the shower. I screamed "Ouch" as the hot water hit the bruises on my saved head. I examined my body to find bite marks on my neck, shoulder and arms. Long nail cuts all over my back. Have I wrestled a tiger? How did I tamed her? I can hardly recall the Roman Gladiator dream. I woke her up and went to make some breakfast. She came to the kitchen dressed and fresh. Before I can say anything she softly kissed on the cheek and said "Goodbye." Shouldn’t it be Good Morning? I was stoned and speechless as she left the apartment!

What the hell happened? Curiosity was pricking me until I called her in the afternoon, she did not pick. I called her again that night, no answer. I SMSed her "wht th hell happnd lnite?" I got a reply "I had a fight with bf n broke up! goodbye" Damn, she used me, she used a helpless sick man like a piece of meat for her entertainment. I hurried to check my Audio CD albums and picked one, and passionately played track 8, Enrique Iglesias, "One Night Stand!"

Though we don’t communicate, we are friends. Faimini is now married and lives happily with someone, somewhere! A faimini like her is definitely worth many encounters! Anyways moral of the story: Wild sex comes to those who don’t want it and wait (sick in bed!) :)

1 comment:

mode said...

oh man, im speachless!,*sighs*