Friday, October 10, 2008

All girls in my life were crazy...

My mum filled me in several times her worries of not having my genes officially reproduced to a grandchild. Her main concerns are that my last few days breaths will be lonely with a shroud to disguise my eaten up youth or I will die suddenly in an executive chair in front of my Mac in my office!

All my female friends are convinced that I need a girl in my life for "nurturing" me. Some even did go to the extend of asking me if I regret breaking up with any. I remind them that I will live for 120 years and it takes only 20 years to bring up a child and that I am not interested in bringing half-retarded mongoloid spawns.

However, I do have great concerns for my mums worries. I know my mum loves me in ways that I will never understand, the mothers love, for I was inside her for nine months. I hope one day she will use that connection we have, feel and know the reason why I am single...

The fact that I am single today can only mean one thing, all my relationships were screwed up! So today I agree as far as relationships are concerned, "I am stupid or all girls in my life were crazy..."

No comments: