Saturday, October 18, 2008

Four Stages of A Man's Life: Stage 02: Confusion

We all feel fear, but some choose to do it anyway, these people are called fearless. As such a fearless man, life become a question of finding things that I should never do! When you tend to have no fear, people, the weaklings, tend to be afraid of you. People obey you, respect you. Nothing seems to stop you. Everything within your ego and selfishness seems to entrap you. I have done nearly every deed that my mind can imagine. Both good and bad, in groups and alone, life was all about fun and me. But if you stop and think, it was always confusing, which I rarely did. I never questioned my creation or existence!

However some extremes lead to disappointments and sufferings, natures way of stopping you, so you can think. The times when you make those big mistakes and learn your lessons by traumatic experiences. However, you do have the choice to wonder around like a blind fool with days and nights flying by. Instead you also can accept your defeat, repent and surrender yourself to the nature's laws and observe the limits set by God! Believe me, that is the only way for you to start understand life. Everybody needs some time alone, to ponder on the purpose, the reasons and the truths. Repent, the road to a humble person, to stop by and smell the roses.

I still remember that day as a daring boy after a daring road rush accident. On bed in great pain involuntarily I cried for my mother. "Mum it is painful..." My mun while sitting next to me said "There is nothing mum can do, bare it!" and she left. I thought to myself, if mum can't help, who can? While a wounded boy, at a blink of an eye, I thought of God and eased myself with a silent prayer. This easing let to a greater understand why I was where I was. It sounds common sense now, but not to that fearless boy, at the face of excitement and a challenged ego. From my face to toes I have 19 permanent scars with a story and an unforgettable lesson attached to each. Once you submit to natures cause of laws, clearing the confusions of life to understand the truths, the reasons, the right and wrong you are faced with the next stage, power.

No comments: