Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I love myself...

I think I am bald, haven't seen it or notice it until a friend would comment about it. I return the question, "sexy huh!" For I recall no history of when it all started, but for all I know baldness has nothing to do on my attractiveness or sexual virility. Like some friends, I could force myself to shave but the oh so perfect sterilized look doesn't appeal me much! Is this something to do with age? Well, anytime when someone ask, I have to calculate my age, so age is not an anxiety here...

In lieu of understanding, I will just say "who cares!" On the other hand I could bitch and moan about it! What for? I appreciate who I am and what I have, for I love myself...

2 comments:

najmeela said...

may i offer you a sanitary napkin?

Kaainaath said...

no thanks, i rather stick my head in the sand and pretend everything is cool...