Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All that is important is doing the right thing!

Every dream, every big dream pass through three stages. Just like a farmer who plant a seed expecting the fruit of the labor. First it is the wanting of the fruit. Next planting the seeds, watering, attention to details and taking care. Last watch them grow slowly and steadily until it is time to pick the fruit. How one want to satisfy beyond this is both objective and subjective, but every dream has to pass through these three stages.

In the real life first comes the vision, the imagination and the idea. Than comes the plans to realize the dream to a realistic way forward based on set goals. Next it is the time to act and here one needs a lot of patience. Patience does not mean doing nothing, but more of like playing along with the nature.

One such dream is in motion, something dear to my heart, important and personal. Call me a dreamer, a loner, crazy or creative or even spiritual, suit yourself for I don't care. Listening to my inner voice I know the dream is awakeing from it's slumber. Yes, I dare to dream, for I dream with my eyes open. At times I feel the "loneliness", but all that is important is doing the right thing.

No comments: