Saturday, May 9, 2009

Have my empathy

Someone wants to dupe me? Try me, I love a challenge. Be wary, it is not going to be an easy task to pull one over me! Perhaps this person might turn to be smart enough to devise a plan, in that case, I respect. Thanks to my Lord, history shows that so far all such plans came with my knowledge. However, I love to help! Helping people, letting people win at times, give me a warm feeling inside, so I just might let it pitch on! However, if this turn out to be lame enough, have my empathy...

3 comments:

Masudh said...

who is trying to fool you? your friends? my sympathies on you.. :)

Kaainaath said...

masduh,

thanks, thou I am not in need of sympathy!

I like have friends/enemies who like to challenge me, who give me a reason to grow & become better!

"you can only get smarter by playing with smarter opponents"!

adios

Masudh said...

You like challeges??? I think you better try a Marketing job? Why not give it a try?? thgats perhaps the most challenging one.

just an idea.. hehe :)