Friday, May 8, 2009

Making sure not to get pulled over by a traffic cop

I love speed, live on nervous energy and work under pressure but Maldives is only good for the slow movers, not much adventure for the energetics! I feel it, when my engine is fired up and revving hard enough to dust the road, there is no choice but move slowly on the first gear! My smoke was the only thing that kept me slow on the road, even that is said to be banned. Yeah, I can take up an extreme sport like, diving or surfing, but I am not rich enough yet to live that life. Well, I have people who depend on me, can't let them down for my adventures... This is fucking frustrating... I guess the only option now is to secretly shift the gear and let it speed, making sure not to get pulled over by a traffic cop.

No comments: