Friday, September 12, 2008

If you are too innocent to live in my world, be warned!

I am tired of being the person everyone looks for meticulousness, precision and flexibility... Being diligent and dutiful is fun, only to some extend... All work and no play makes jack the dull boy... So it is time for unadulterated joy... I can feel it! I know with a tiny bit of effort from my part I can forge my wildest dreams... But the hard part is I got to stand and do it... Well, for all its worth, I am craving for action, adrenaline and lot of challenges... So if you are not up for it, too innocent to live in my world, be warned...

2 comments:

preciousme said...

for all its worth... its your life and you know whats best for it. What ever you do, if you can sleep on it in peace... its all worth it. Good luck!

Kaainaath said...

you sneaky! that's my line... ;)