Monday, August 18, 2008

If you can't understand this, just get out of my life...

Today is filled with detours and roadblocks! Nothing seems to be moving to its plan. Technical error, trust issues, inevitable favor requests, busy phones and I-will-get-back-to-you speeches. Even a giant as Microsoft choose today to cancel an order due to a `system error`! This is nothing casual, lighthearted or fleeting but a rather difficult mood I comes to enjoy... Most of the time when it is work there is only one person I can depend on who have never let me down and that is: me!
Let us not make this hurdle a big deal, some times this is inevitable. So today think of the free run when I pass the hurdle...
So my dear loved ones, understand me, I have many masters and mistresses to please - with very little sleep! And if you can't understand that, just get out of my life...

No comments: