Thursday, December 18, 2008

Even if I go to hell, I will go there on my terms!

A friend asked me today "Do you think you will go to heaven?" Truth is, I don't know. How can I know when even Muhammed (PBUH) did not know what will happen to him! All I make sure in life is, make time to stop by to think of a day I will die. Yeah! I will die one day. But I can't be obsessed about my death for that will stop me. I have a life to live, things to do, places to go and people to meet. So I am not sure where I will end up, hell or heaven. Practically I can't be bothered. But this much I am pretty sure, I live my life on my own terms, not how someone else wants or says or believes! So even if I go to hell, I will go there on my terms, by doing what I wanted to do in life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you sure you want give a sgit if you go to hell but i belive working for heaven is good, to achive heaven we still can do things on our own terms but with a twist kekekek cheers :)

Kaainaath said...

i salute! well... too manly huh? a silent nod! but before I go, 'boy', I would do and give up anything for 1 minute in Heaven!

Anonymous said...

oh my god! dont you believe in religion? life is too short for enjoying. In the judgment day you think everything would be on your terms? I feel sorry for your thinking. God save him...