Friday, May 16, 2008

Dear, don't be my lover, just be my friend...

When time flies and you are stubborn enough to experience life on your own, it is time to learn your lessons... With no concern to what others are saying, what your heart is saying and your understanding... I have learned to live life with no hatred, though I have enemies. With no regrets, though I made mistakes. With no madness, though I get pissed. With no tears, though I get sad.
Among all those times spent with others, some worthy memories, some lost in time... Those times enjoyed with silent smiles, friendly exchanges and fun with mutual laughters, are the most valuable... Saddest of all is to admit that I have lost some really dear friends, with some bitter memories. I wonder where did I go wrong?
So dude, don't act like my brother, just be my friend. Dear, don't act like my girlfriend, just be my friend...

2 comments:

Fish said...

Reminds me of this song

"Maazee ve dhiyahaa thanun...
Haasil Vanee ibrathey..." :P

Kaainaath said...

experiences ha? daa!