Sunday, November 22, 2009

I am in no pride to bare the wrath of God.

Are you sure of yourself and your actions? Are you mechanical or exercising your free will? Why do some long to be with me all through the night? I can come up with hundreds of reasons to why I value some feelings and some I forget! Even Sweeney Todd had his reasons! One thing is sure, with every demon that possessed, be it Bune, Asmodeus or Dantalion, we grow stronger after the fight. When we are in total darkness while the eyes are open, we can still find the light, if we can feel and reason. You don't need to evoke Choronzon to know id and ego and you don't need to be convinced like M. Scott Peck. If you know what I know, you will act as I do. No, I don't long for a grimore to succeed, for Maxwell's demon is acting in my favor, but I see myself longing for the unknown to guide my journey. It is not the voices of the Qareen for we are false friends. Nor that I long to seek the pleasures of malevolent Lilith. When Laplace's demon is clear, am I to rely on confirmation bias without seeking the truth? I don't want to fight to see if Satan was right and I am wrong, but as a mere slave of God, I am in no pride to bare the wrath of God.