Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am craving to play...

Big changes are in the horizon, mountain huge changes. As for now, it is the time to be a part of a yet another small but important project. So much money spend on so many unplanned expenses! Friends are a source of encouragement and not to mention the ideas and helping hands. Well, the current status looks a bit dire but I can't afford to give up, not now. It is said that God is with the perseverance, and if I can stick up for a couple of days, things always settle down in the clam lands. On the other hand, it is always more exciting to embrace the unknown and swim into the bedlam! No, stability and security doesn't excite me. What is more exciting than moving through the day without much restraining disciple or structure. All in all, chaos is better than boredom.

I have got a mild headache, 24/7! Lets blame it on the fact that I did not sleep last night and the demanding work schedule. Some relationships and memories are just isn't what they are! It is hard to admit somethings heavy and hard are going under the surface, full of nuances. Whenever I love, I end up hurting the one I love. It is funny how it repeats time after time. Well, I guess it is time to mend the relationships and friendships that are bothering me. So it is either to give it another try, or exercise self-control and avoid the temptations that might haunt me in small dozes for the rest of my life.

Business goals are a long shot, things won't move for the next couple of months. The only way to make the impossible to come is perseverance, I have done it in the past, so let's do it again. What is keeping me going, possibly it is my obsessions. However, my obsessions are under control, like no one will ever believe or understand! Though this sounds wrong, I have to tell you that this feels so right, 'My problems are mine and no other can shoulder it for me'. Waiting for the time to sign some legal papers. At hard times like this, the game is in taking the business to the next level and I am craving to play...

No comments: